Watermelon Dog Beachwear
Keep your furry friend safe from harmful sun exposure with Sandy Snoots premium dog beachwear. Designed and ethically made in Australia using certified UPF 50+ materials for maximum sun protection, our beachwear features radiant prints sourced from independent artists all over the world. With a zipper opening for quick and easy changes, your playful pooch can have carefree fun in the sun.
From our eye-catching designs to the gold-embellished Sandy Snoots label glistening in the sun, our beachwear range has been designed to get everyone’s tails wagging. Show off your #sunsafesnoots in style!
- Ethically Australian-made and packaged
- Certified UPF 50+ for #sunsafesnoots
The sandy details
- Print designed by @theartwerks, United States
- Fabric woven in the USA and printed in Germany using eco-friendly processes
- Tested to the Australian standard for sun protective clothing
- Ethically made in sunny Queensland, Australia
Made with love and…
- 88% polyester 12% lycra
- Colourfast dyes resistant to chlorinated and saltwater to maintain the fresh, bright prints of your pup’s beachwear for years to come
- Premium zipper from Jet Zipper
Look after me
Be sure to follow our care instructions so your Sandy Snoots beachwear can last for a lifetime of sandy beaches and sunny adventures.
- Rinse off any excess sand with cold water, especially in the zipper slider
- Wash separately in cold or warm water on a delicate cycle
- Wash before use
We give a snoot about...
- Raising awareness of skin-cancer in dogs
- Promoting a #sunsafesnoots beach culture
- Adopting sustainable practices
- Supporting independent artists
- Australian-made products
Every snoot counts, so we donate 5% of our annual profits to The University of Queensland Faculty of Science to support research to improve health and welfare of companion animals. Thanks for giving a snoot!
Look at you go, eco snoot!
Your products are sent to you in 100% compostable mailers from Hero Packaging so you can be sure your ecological paw-print is as small as possible.
Paws for thought
Not all beach days are breezy. Remember to supervise your dog at all times, and have regular breaks in the shade with plenty of fresh drinking water. We also recommend the use of a quality pooch-friendly sunscreen for full snoot-to-tail sun protection.
It is important to note that Sandy Snoots dog beachwear is designed for sun protection - it is not designed for temperature control. Unfortunately this means that our beachwear may not be suitable for all weather conditions or breeds, so please consult with your vet!
Description supplied by Sandy Snoots