Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump
If you're a breastfeeding mama (or planning to be), the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the perfect essential to incorporate into your nursing journey.
As there aren’t multiple components it can be used quickly in the middle of the night or if your baby has had a longer nap than usual and best of all it is quick and easy to clean!
Mums love using the Haakaa to:
- Relieve engorgement, particularly when milk is first coming in and supply is being established
- As a catcher/collector to save breastmilk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad
- To create their first stash of expressed breastmilk with minimal fuss
- As a breast pump while simultaneously breastfeeding
- Pumping mums to help support supply while also using an electric breast pump
The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is made from 100% food-grade silicone, making it a more eco-friendly and safe option that won't leak plastic microparticles into your breastmilk. It fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and is the perfect gift for a mum to be.
- Use the Haakaa while breastfeeding your baby to help achieve a letdown
- While constant squeezing (like traditional manual pumps) isn't required, a couple of squeezes at the start can help to trigger a letdown.
- Heat and gently massaging your breast towards the nipple can help with let down and drainage of the breast.